Breast health doesn’t belong to any one clinician specialty; it takes the combined efforts of several. Knowing who is at high risk helps focus our limited resources on the women who need them most. Good communication between all of these professionals contributes to positive outcomes with the shared goal of reducing morbidity and mortality from breast cancer. Click your specialty to learn more.
||click your specialty to learn more|
- ObGyns, Internists and Primary Care Providers to identify high risk women
- Breast Surgeons and Oncologists to determine appropriate diagnostics and follow up care
- Radiologists to recommend and interpret imaging
- Pathologists to evaluate cytology and histology samples, and
- Geneticists to highlight those women who may inherit the disease