Breast Biopsy in a Flash
Flash is the only breast biopsy device of its kind, which allows the physician to easily take and view multiple samples with a single insertion and one-touch operation. Guided by ultrasound, Flash utilizes real-time visualization and automated sampling to obtain solid, contiguous biopsy cores. Other biopsy devices and techniques require several individual
insertions into the patient’s breast to retrieve adequate samples for pathology analysis.
Single-insertion, multi-sample biopsy
- Take and view up to 15 samples with one incision
No assembly required
- Flash is ready to go, out of the package
No capital equipment necessary
- Single-use device. Requires no additional investment.
One-touch operation and automated sampling
- Easy to use, single button operation. Reduces the number of steps necessary for sample acquisition.
Solid, contiguous core samples
- Improved pathological specimens