- I Flunked My Mammogram, 3rd edition by Ernie Bodai, M.D., F.A.C.S. & Richard A. Zmuda
- The Truth About Breast Cancer Risk Assessment, by Alan B. Hollingsworth, M.D.
- Young Survivor Coalition
- National Consortium of Breast Centers, Inc.
- Take Care of Your Health and Liv
- American Cancer Society
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Learn about HBOC
- Women's Cancer Network
- Foundation for Women's Cancer
- Buehring GC, Letscher A, et al. Presence of epithelial cells in nipple aspirate fluid is associated with subsequent breast cancer: a 25-year prospective study Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2006, 98, 63–70
- Schonholz SM The Halo Effect - A new breast pap test could help physicians better allocate diagnostic imaging resources. ADVANCE for Imaging and Radiation Therapy Professionals 2007
- West JG, Hollingsworth A. Screening for breast cancer risk in the obstetric/gynecological setting: a breast surgeon's perspective Exp Rev. Obstet. Gynecol. 2008, 3(1), 59-63
- Wrensch MR, Petrakis NL, King EB, et al. Breast cancer risk in women with abnormal cytology in nipple aspirates of breast fluid. American Journal of Epidemiology 1992;135(2):130-141
- Tice JA, Miike R, Adduci K, et al. Nipple Aspirate Fluid Cytology and the Gail Model for Breast Cancer Risk Assessment in a Screening Population. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2005;14(2):324-328.
- Hartmann LC, Sellers TA, Frost MA, et al. Benign Breast Disease and the Risk of Breast Cancer, New England Journal of Medicine 2005; Volume 353:229-237 Number 3
- Hollingsworth A, Singletary S, Morrow M, et al. Current comprehensive assessment and management of women at increased risk for breast cancer, The American Journal of Surgery 187 (2004) 349-362
- Proctor K, Rowe L, Bentz J. Cytologic features of nipple aspirate fluid using an automated non-invasive collection device: a prospective observational study, BMC Women's Health 2005, 5:10
- Lee WY. Cytology of abnormal nipple discharge: a cyto-histological correlation, Cytopathology 2003, 14, 19-26